I finished the last block I had to do for June tonight! It’s for the Simply Strings bee and my friend Kelly who I actually know In Real Life is the recipient. She sent us several pink fabrics and asked us to cut a circle for them to be on and then appliquéd to a charcoal gray square. I did mine fairly simple both in the circle process and appliquéing it on. A few months ago I had tried to appliqué and it didn’t work out so well. I was zig sagging and broke a needle which nearly hit me in the face…so, sorry Kelly for the simpleness of this appliqué!
I’ve got a few more projects which are close to completion, so I’ll be posting again soon! Tonight was short, sweet and to the point.