Welcome to 2016!
We’ve reached the beginning of a new year and I am looking forward to the year ahead. 2015 was a big year. I finished my PhD as the end came into being. Now, as I look into the year ahead, I have a few goals:
- Cook at least one new recipe each week.
- Read at least 40 books — that are already on my shelf.
- Complete the Couch to 5k program.
- Finish some of the quilt tops in the queue
- Use up some of the fabric that’s in my stash.
- Finish the t-shirt quilt I started.
- Hone my photography skills — whether with quilts, food, people, or other items, increase these skills.
- Deep clean my house.
- Prep 2-3 articles and send to journals.
- Begin to learn the piano.
These seem like basic enough and important enough skills to hone. So, let’s do this.